I’ve been hearing a lot from you that your clients have you “on hold”. Basically, they are not wanting to list and or buy until this pandemic is behind us. Now although you may think this is smart/good/indifferent I want you to consider this…
Reasons why Sellers should list now
1. Inventory levels are down by 15% (on average) in our area and 27% nationally.
2. Less competition on the market
3. Potentially higher list to sale ratio (more $$ in their pocket)
4. Interest rates are the lowest they’ve been
Reasons why Buyers should buy now
1. Pent up demand (demand pushes prices up)
2. Less buyer competition
3. Lending guidelines are becoming more strict
4. Interest rates are lowest in decades
There are so many things C-19 has taught us over the last few weeks.
1. If your buyers can’t or don’t want to go to the home, bring the home to them (virtual OH’s, walk-throughs, previews, etc.) all can be done remotely!
2. If your seller can’t or won’t list yet, discuss the advantages of preparing the home so when the “light switch” is turned back on, their home is already set to be premiered (photos, tours, staging, packing, decluttering, etc. has already been done). This will give them the competitive advantage over other listings coming on the market!
For more information, tips, ideas and strategies, visit my website at www.JoiningTheTeam.com