Feed, Nurture, Repeat
- Feed the top of the funnel.
- Nurture your leads non-stop. Nurture all the leads in your pipeline in the next three months (let’s hope it doesn’t take this long).
- Everyday call leads in your database to check-in. See how they are doing; see if there’s anything you can help with; build rapport. Your goal should be to make 7 to 15 appointments a week. No hard sale, just a lot of compassion and service.
- Give them behind the scenes access to what’s going on in the market. Use statistics and show them a different perspective (hint, hint office meeting).
- What are they doing today that can make their life better under the circumstances (use the strategies in the BB video called “5 Cool Things..)?
Your marketing plan should be to educate, inform and be the resource. All of this creates opportunities for future business, so avoid a “hard sale” approach (unless you are specifically asked about buying/selling, you can always use the new “How’s The Market” script).
By taking the steps above, you will be in a position to flourish when this turns.
Remember: Stay top-of-mind, build your brand, and make sure people see you as the resource that you are.
Together we will be #StrongerandBetterThanEver
Remember that “Success is your ONLY option”!