1. Connect with your buyers and sellers (especially those that are under agreement). Listen to their fears and uncertainties but DON’T emotionalize their fears. You must remain logical. Help them make the best short-term decision.
2. Stay FOCUSED! Now is the time to “up” your HOP (hours of power) if you are doing 1 hour per day, up it to 2 hours each day! The more time you focus on the leading indicators the better your lagging ones will be! (Don’t know what a leading or lagging indicator is, text me!)
3. Arguably this may the one of the most important moments of your career. How will you be remembered? Send a video, text, call your database and ask them if they are okay? Remind them that you are here. Offer to pick up groceries, prescriptions, break from kids, etc.
4. Real estate has not stopped, you just may need to adjust your way of connecting with your clients and future ones too! Do virtual broker open houses, OH’s, home previews (record them and post on ALL your social media platforms).
5. Conduct buyer and seller consultations on zoom.us (it’s free, or use any other method you choose).
In an environment of worry, fear and uncertainty.
Will you be a LION? LIONESS? or a LAMB?
This is OUR time to SHINE! Let’s be EXTRAORDINARY!